Groundwrk is a boutique creative agency located in the heart of Denver, CO. We value great design and process over profit – sometimes to a fault – and believe that specializing in a few services trumps the “full-service” model. While most of us hail from full-service agencies we created Groundwrk to be different. Free from the egos and overhead that run rampant at the bigger shops, and in doing so we are reshaping the norms that clients have come to expect from an agency partnership.
Core Values: Reputation Guardians. Process Gurus. Friendly But Fierce. Communication Over Isolation. Stay Curious. Specialists Not Generalists
You are creative but above all extremely organized. If someone messes with your systems or processes, they may want to run for cover. You have previous agency experience and know how to manage creatives and clients. Checklists run your life, whether written down or kept digital, there may be no better joy in your professional life than working your way through that checklist just to create another one in the morning. All that said, people love you. They love your structure and friendliness and hey – you might crack a joke from time to time.
- Create project schedules and timelines within Asana with the proper to-dos and deadlines assigned to the project team.
- Fully manage project lifecycles and keep the project schedule up to date as it shifts.
- Schedule each client meeting at least 1 week in advance (when possible). Confirm client meetings with contractors and clients. Create and share the agenda with all parties.
- Take detailed notes in each client meeting and upload to Asana. Share any relevant notes and to-dos with the client after each meeting or phone call.
- Act as the main point of contact for contractors and hold them accountable to deadlines. This is crucial to project success and agency health. It is important to know that contractors sign an agreement with Groundwrk that state our deadline requirements which are set by the Project Manager.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients and protect the time and calendars of Groundwrk team members. This includes:
- EOD email responses to each client email. This could be as simple as “Hi Client, I saw your email and will have an answer for you tomorrow.”
- EOW status email to each client detailing the project status and timeline.
- Maintain full knowledge of the scope of work for each project and lead the client through our process within the boundaries agreed upon in the scope.
- BA/BS in relevant field preferred but relevant work experience will be considered.
- 1+ year experience as an Account Manager (or Project Manager) within a creative agency.
- Must be EXTREMELY organized and detail oriented.
- Experience working in WordPress is desired but not required.
- Pro-level note taking abilities.
- Experience with Asana or similar project management software preferred.
- $50,000 – $70,000 based on experience
Benefits Package: Averages to an additional $10,000 per year
- Healthcare Reimbursement of up to $500 per month
- 5% Retirement Contributions to SEP-IRA (After 6 Months of Full-Time Employment)
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
To apply email your resume and cover to Randall@groundwrk.com