We are seeking a full-time Project Manager.
To be considered for this role, you must have a BA/BS in a relevant field with at least 2 years of Project Management (or Account Management) experience within a creative agency. This is an extremely detail-oriented role that requires the management of internal team members and clients. You must be an effective, and friendly communicator that is not afraid to keep clients, creatives, and developers on track. This role requires 2-3 days per week in-office with the remaining days optional for remote work.
Finalists for this position will be required to take an Enneagram Test (Groundwrk will cover costs).
COVID-19 Vaccination Required *Except for Medical or Religious Reasons*
Salary Range: $50,000 to $70,000 + Unlimited PTO + Healtcare Reimbursment
- As you will have direct communication with clients and team members, it is important to protect Groundwrk’s reputation and you live Groundwrk’s core values:
– Reputation Guardians
– Process Gurus
– Specialists Not Generalist
– Communication Over Isolation
- Create project schedules and timelines within Asana with the proper to-dos and deadlines assigned to the project team.
- Fully manage project lifecycles and keep the project schedule up to date as it shifts.
- Schedule each client meeting at least 1 week in advance (when possible). Confirm client meetings with contractors and clients. Create and share the agenda with all parties.
- Take detailed notes in each client meeting and upload to Asana. Share any relevant notes and to-dos with the client after each meeting or phone call.
- Act as the main point of contact for contractors and hold them accountable to deadlines. This is crucial to project success and agency health. It is important to know that contractors sign an agreement with Groundwrk that states our deadline requirements which are set by the Project Manager.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients and protect the time and calendars of Groundwrk team members. This includes:
- EOD email responses to each client email. This could be as simple as “Hi Client, I saw your email and will have an answer for you tomorrow.”
- EOW status emails to each client detailing the project status and timeline.
- Maintain full knowledge of the scope of work for each project and lead the client through our process within the boundaries agreed upon in the scope.
- BA/BS in relevant field preferred but relevant work experience will be considered.
- 2+ years experience as a Project Manager (or Account Manager) within a creative agency.
- Must be EXTREMELY organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working in WordPress is desired but not required.
- Pro-level note taking abilities.
- Experience with Asana or similar project management software preferred.